Biggin Hill Royal Air Force Station Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Samuel Pepys Brown Plaque - Samuel Pepys 1633-1703 Diarist and Secretary of the Admiralty lived here 1679-1688.
Brass Plaque № 30003 - Site of the French hospital founded by Royal Charter in 1718 to house the poor or infirm of French Huguenot descent. In 1866 the hospital was moved to Hackney and in 1960 to Rochester in Kent
Robert Dudley And Alienation Office Stone Plaque - In 1577 The Alienation Office was built here by Robert Dudley Earl of Leicester Master of the Office. His building was destroyed in the Great Fire of 1666. It was rebuilt by the Crown in 1668. In 1835 the Office was abolished by the Act 5 and 6 Will. IV. Cap. 82. In 1842 the building was bought from the Crown by the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple. The brick front as been renewed but otherwise this is the building of 1668.