Frank Matcham Green Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Blue Plaque № 43738 - The Pastures Demolished 1966. Site of a substantial 17th Century house once the home of William Davis a local benefactor after whom the lane is named. Also the home of Agnes Cotton who named the house and founded the Home of the Good Shepherd in 1879
Joseph Hansom Blue Plaque - Joseph Aloysius Hansom 1803-1882 architect, founder editor of 'The Builder' and inventor of the Hansom Cab lived here
Edward Burne-Jones Blue Plaque - Sir Edward Burne-Jones 1833-1898 artist lived here 1865-1867