Stone Plaque № 12527 Photo

Stone plaque № 12527 - THIS ALMESHOUSE (here in 28 decay’d Masters & Comanders of Ships or the Widows of such are maintain’d) was built by y CORP. of TRINITY_HOUSE   AN 1695   The Ground was given by Capt. HENy MUDD of Rattcliff an. Elder Brother, whose widow did alfo contribute

Stone Plaque № 12527 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Humphrey Jennings Blue Plaque - Humphrey Jennings 1907–50 documentary film maker lived here 1944-1950
Charles Holden Brown Plaque - Sudbury Hill station   Listed as a building of National Significance   Architect: Adams, Holden & Pearson Partners, 1932  The original station opened on 28 June 1903 on the Metropolitan District Railway extension from Ealing Common to South Harrow.  It was rebuilt in preparation of the transfer of services to the Piccadilly line on 4 July 1932.  This new extension was, together with the existing tracks back to Acton Town, the first experimental section of the Underground’s surface lines to be el
Henry Sylvester Williams Green Plaque - Henry Sylvester Williams  1867-1911  Anti-slavery and  civil rights campaigner  first  black councillor  in Westminster  elected 1906 for Church Street Ward