Priory Of The Blackfriars Blue Plaque Photo

Priory of the Blackfriars blue plaque - Site of the Priory of the Blackfriars founded 1278

Priory Of The Blackfriars Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

William Barber Brown Plaque - This building, designed by Ernest George & Peto, was built for Judge William Barber of Barrow Point House as a temperance tavern in 1878. Its tea - garden attracted visitors from London. It flourished until the late 1920s as Ye Cocoa Tree, then became the local Conservative club until the 1960s.
Blue Plaque № 43738 - The Pastures Demolished 1966. Site of a substantial 17th Century house once the home of William Davis a local benefactor after whom the lane is named. Also the home of Agnes Cotton who named the house and founded the Home of the Good Shepherd in 1879
J. R. Ackerley Blue Plaque - J. R. Ackerley 1896-1967 writer and literary editor lived here 1941-1967