National Institute For The Deaf Bronze Plaque Photo

National Institute for the Deaf bronze plaque - This building was opened as the headquarters of the National Institute for the Deaf by His Majesty King George VI when HRH the Duke of York on the 11th day of June 1936.

National Institute For The Deaf Bronze Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Edward Turner Blue Plaque - Edward Turner 1901-1973 engineer and designer of Triumph motorcycles, the Ariel Square Four and the Daimler V8 engine. Lived and worked here in the early 1920s.
Vincent Crane Richmond Blue Plaque - Lt. Col. Vincent C Richmond OBE 1893-1930. The designer of the ill-fated R101 airship lived here as a boy, attending the nearby Selwyn Avenue school. He was one of 48 who perished when the R101 crashed near Beauvais, France in October 1930. Richmond Crescent was named in his honour
Brass Plaque № 41869 - Impeccible bahaviour at all times Francis Mahon 1931-1976