St Pancras Railway Station, London Blue Plaque Photo

St Pancras railway station, London blue plaque - St Pancras Station  Built originally by the Derby based Midland Railway Company as its London terminus.  The station was opened in 1868 and is now Grade 1 listed.  Consulting engineer: WH Barlow  Principal contractor: The Butterley Company

St Pancras Railway Station, London Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Olaudah Equiano Green Plaque - Olaudah Equiano (1745-1797) "The African" lived and published here in 1789 his autobiography on suffering the barbarity of slavery, which paved the way for its abolition
Karl Popper Blue Plaque - Sir Karl Popper 1902-1994 philosopher lived here 1945-1950
Harold Ridley And Intraocular Lens Black Plaque - The first intraocular lens for the treatment of cataract was implanted by Mr. Harold Ridley FRS at St. Thomas' Hospital on 8th February 1950