Stone Plaque № 32988 Photo

Stone plaque № 32988 - The House Of Twining  was founded on this site in the   year 1706. The building was  destroyed by enemy action on 11th  January 1941 and rebuild in 1952

Stone Plaque № 32988 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Eugène Goossens, Annie Cook, Eugene Aynsley Goossens, Marie Goossens, And 3 Other - This was   the home of the  Goossens  family  of  musicians  1912-1927
James Joseph Mallon Blue Plaque - Dr Jimmy Mallon 1874-1961 warden of Toynbee Hall, champion of social reform lived here
John McDouall Stuart Blue Plaque - John McDouall Stuart 1815-1866 first explorer to cross Australia lived and died here