White Plaque № 39058 Photo

White plaque № 39058 - Dedicated to the memory of the firemen and their families killed and injured in the Silvertown Explosion 19th January 1917

White Plaque № 39058 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

William Henry Smith Blue Plaque - W. H. Smith 1825-1891 bookseller and statesman lived here
Black Plaque № 30190 - The Glaziers Hall. The land in this area formed part of the site of the cloisters of the Church of St Mary Ouverie, now Southwark Cathedral. After the dissolution of the monasteries in 1540 it was sold and eventually bought by the Hays Wharf Company who built a three-storey warehouse here during the Napoleonic wars. A Georgian facade was added in 1830 and two more floors. The building was leased to the "Glaziers Company" in 1975. After careful restoration in 1977, it became the home of the Worsh
Blue Plaque № 6090 - Site of Doctors' Commons demolished 1867

Nearby Museums View All Museums

Greenwich Heritage Centre
Greenwich Heritage Centre

Greenwich Heritage Centre, Greater London, SE18 4DX

1.89km

Museums Tourist Attractions Sightseeing in Style Local History Museums

Old Royal Naval College
Old Royal Naval College

Old Royal Naval College, King William Walk, Greater London, SE10 9NN

1.95km

Museums Tourist Attractions Sightseeing in Style Military Museums Maritime Museums

Queen's House
Queen's House

Queen's House, Romney Road, Greater London, SE10 9NF

1.98km

Museums Tourist Attractions Sightseeing in Style Maritime Museums Galleries

National Maritime Museum
National Maritime Museum

National Maritime Museum, Park Row, Greater London, SE10 9NF

2.04km

Museums Tourist Attractions Sightseeing in Style Maritime Museums

Nearby Restaurants View All Restaurants