Palace Pictures Film Cell Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Blue Plaque № 7578 - Erected to commemorate one hundred years of Coulsdon Station, opened October 1 1889 renamed Coulsdon & Cane Hill (Mar. 1896) then Coulsdon East (July 1923) and Coulsdon South (1 Aug. 1923)
William Wilberforce Blue Plaque - William Wilberforce and the Clapham Sect worshipped in this church. Their campaigning resulted in the abolition of slavery in the British Dominions 1833.
Walter De La Mare Blue Plaque - Walter De La Mare 1873-1956 poet lived here 1940-1956