St Olave, Silver Street, London Stone Plaque Photo

St Olave, Silver Street, London stone plaque - This was the parish church of St Olave, Silver Street destroyed by the dreadfvll fire in the year 1666

St Olave, Silver Street, London Stone Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

London Pavilion Black Plaque - London Pavilion On this site between 1885 and 1934 stood the re-sited London Pavilion built following the demolition of its predecessor in Tichborne Street. The first West End theatre to introduce the now familiar "tip-up" seats, the London Pavilion was converted into a cinema in 1934, and a retail and entertainment centre in 1988
Edward Johnston Blue Plaque - Edward Johnston 1872-1944 master calligrapher lived here 1905-1912
Leyton Orient Football Club Blue Plaque - Leyton Orient Football Club - Established as Glyn Cricket Club in 1881 by former students of Homerton College and named Orient in 1888 after the shipping line. Renamed Clapton Orient in 1898, the O's moved to Brisbane Road in 1937 and the Club changed it's name to Leyton Orient after WWII