Green Plaque № 42733 Photo

Green plaque № 42733 - The new river opened 1613 to bring fresh water from Hertfordshire to London

Green Plaque № 42733 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Samuel Johnson, Joshua Reynolds, And The Club Green Plaque - Here in the former Turk's Head Tavern Dr Samuel Johnson & Joshua Reynolds founded The Club in 1764
Frank Brangwyn Blue Plaque - Sir Frank Brangwyn 1867-1956 artist lived here
Nina Bawden Green Plaque - Nina Bawden CBE 1925-2012 Writer and Campaigner for Railway Safety Lived here 1976-2012