John Beard And William Ewart Blue Plaque Photo

John Beard and William Ewart blue plaque - John Beard (c.1717-1791), singer and William Ewart (1798-1869), promoter of public libraries, lived here.

John Beard And William Ewart Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Elizabeth Barrett Browning Black Plaque - Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1806-1861) poet lived here
Charles Rolls Blue Plaque - Charles Rolls  1877-1910  Pioneer of Motoring and Aviation, worked here 1905-1910
James Brydges Brown Plaque - 'Canons' gate pillars  Entrance gate piers to 'Canons' from Old Turnpike Road  Built in 1712 for James Brydges 1673-1744, 1st Duke of Chandos. House demolished 1740 and existing buildings constructed from salvaged materials. Piers refurbished 1998.