Blue Plaque № 43738 Photo

Blue plaque № 43738 - The Pastures Demolished 1966. Site of a substantial 17th Century house once the home of William Davis a local benefactor after whom the lane is named. Also the home of Agnes Cotton who named the house and founded the Home of the Good Shepherd in 1879

Blue Plaque № 43738 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

William Ramsay Blue Plaque - Sir  William Ramsay  1852-1916  Chemist  Discoverer of the Noble Gases  lived here  1887-1902
Green Plaque № 4276 - This building was the site of the Westminster office of the Penny Post and then the Two-penny Post 1794-1834
Alexander Pope Blue Plaque - In a house in this court Alexander Pope poet was born 1688