W. G. R. Sprague, John Gielgud, And Queen's Theatre Black Plaque Photo

W. G. R. Sprague, John Gielgud, and Queen's Theatre black plaque - Queen's Theatre Built by W. G. R. Sprague, the Queen's Theatre opened in 1908 with a comedy The Sugar Bowl. While the Edwardian interior has largely survived, the theatre suffered bomb damage during the last war, re-opening in 1959 with the present exterior and John Gielgud in The Ages of Man

W. G. R. Sprague, John Gielgud, And Queen's Theatre Black Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Leslie Haden-Guest Blue Plaque - Lord Haden-Guest 1877-1960 physician lived here
Paul Nash Blue Plaque - Paul Nash 1889-1946 artist lived in Flat 176 1914-1936
Samuel Pepys, Robert Harley, William Etty, And Clarkson Stanfield Brown Plaque - In a house formerly standing on this site lived Samuel Pepys 1633-1703 diarist and Robert Harley, Earl of Oxford 1661-1724 statesman and in this house lived William Etty 1787-1849 painter and Clarkson Stanfield 1793-1867 painter