Yvonne Green White Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Black Plaque № 3954 - Site of meeting place of the Fetter Lane Society (1758) and Moravian Chapel. Congregation established 10th November 1742.  Moravian Church headquarters 1875.   Destroyed in air raid 11th May 1941.
William Barber Brown Plaque - This building, designed by Ernest George & Peto, was built for Judge William Barber of Barrow Point House as a temperance tavern in 1878. Its tea - garden attracted visitors from London. It flourished until the late 1920s as Ye Cocoa Tree, then became the local Conservative club until the 1960s.
Dadabhai Naoroji Blue Plaque - This street is named after Dadabhai Naoroji Liberal MP for Finsbury 1892-1895. He was the first Asian elected to the House of Commons.