Coventry Patmore Blue Plaque Photo

Coventry Patmore blue plaque - Coventry Patmore 1823-1896 poet and essayist lived here 1863-1864

Coventry Patmore Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Charles Eastlake Blue Plaque - Sir Charles Eastlake 1793-1865 painter and first director of the National Gallery lived here
Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk Stone Plaque - Here lifed and worked during 1914-1918 war T. G. Masaryk (1850–1937) President liberator of Czechoslavakia. Erected by Czechoslovak Colony 14.9.1950
Brown Plaque № 11589 - Founded AD 1549 Rebuilt AD 1923  The Ship Tavern. This tavern was established in the year 1549. During the proscription of the Roman Catholic religion, it was used as a shelter for Priests and Services were held here secretly. The neighbourhood was once notorious for the gambling houses  of Whetstone Park.  Famous visitors have been Richard Penderell, who aided King Charles' escape, Bayford, shoemaker and antiquarian. The woman Chevalier d'Eon, who lived as a man, and Smeaton the builder of the