Blue Plaque № 6064 Photo

Blue plaque № 6064 - Site of the Blacksmiths' Hall 1668 - 1785

Blue Plaque № 6064 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

John Fisher Blue Plaque - Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher 1841-1920 lived here as First Sea Lord 1904-1910
James South And Thomas Cawley Blue Plaque - Observatory Gardens derives its names from the observatory that Sir James South the astronomer built here in 1831 and which contained for a time the largest telescope in the world. After the astronomer's death the site was sold to Thomas Cawley who built the existing houses in the 1880s
St. Leonard’s Church, London Blue Plaque - Site of St. Leonard’s Church destroyed in the Great Fire 1666