Blue Plaque № 6156 Photo

Blue plaque № 6156 - Site of the Saracen's Head Inn demolished 1868

Blue Plaque № 6156 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

William Wilberforce Brown Plaque - On the site behind this house stood until 1904 Broomwood House - formerly Broomfield - where William Wilberforce resided during the campaign against slavery which he successfully conducted in Parliament.
John Lydekker Marble Plaque - Erected  by the Governor of the   Seamen's Hospital Society,  the Port of London.  In memory of  John Lydekker, Esq.r  South Sea Ship Owner.  Gratefully to record his  munificent bequest to that  institution.  He died on the 23rd July 1832,  and was burried in the North Vault  of the Church of St Dionis, Backchurch,  Fenchurch Street.
Edwin Arnold Blue Plaque - Sir Edwin Arnold (1832-1904), poet and journalist, lived and died here.