St. Mary Woolchurch Haw, London Blue Plaque Photo

St. Mary Woolchurch Haw, London blue plaque - Site of St. Mary Woolchurch Haw

St. Mary Woolchurch Haw, London Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

John Wesley And Charles Wesley Black Plaque - This tablet is erected to the glory of God in commemoration of the Evangelical Conversion of the Rev. John Wesley, M.A., on May 24, 1738. (This site of the meeting room of the Religious Society was probably 28 Aldersgate Street). And of the Rev. Charles Wesley, M.A., on May 21, 1738. The site of the house is near St Batholomew's Hospital. (No12 Little Britain). Erected by the International Methodist Historical Union. May 24 1926.
London Headquarters Of The African National Congress Green Plaque - London Headquarters of the African National Congress 1978–1994
Charles Holden Brown Plaque - Chiswick Park station  Listed as a building of National Significance  Architect: Charles Holden, 1933  The station first opened on 1 July 1879 by the Metroploitan District Railway when the railway was extended from Turnham Green to Ealing Broadway.  The station was originally named 'Acton Green' and was renamed to 'Chiswick Park' on 1 March 1910.  The original station was demolished in 1931 to accommodate the new Piccadilly line tracks, although the Piccadilly line has never served this station,