Brass Plaque № 7407 Photo

Brass plaque № 7407 - Piccadilly Circus Spectacular Signs  McDonald's Sign July 2008  Supplied by Daktronics UK  Final module positioned by the long serving son of the father of Piccadilly electronic sign maintenance  Albert Oaten  15th July 2008

Brass Plaque № 7407 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Pontefract Castle, London Bronze Plaque - Pontefract Castle. The 'Pontefract Castle' on Widmore St. (built between 1719 and 1746) got its name like many other buildings, streets and squares in Marylebone, they are named after the people who built up the area, the estates they held and their family titles.  The Duke of Newcastle had held Pontefract Castle in West Yorkshire for the King in 1642 during the English Civil War and it was John Cavendish Holles, Duke of Newcastle who had begun building the area in Marylebone in 1708.
George Frampton Blue Plaque - George Frampton 1860-1928 sculptor lived and worked here 1894-1908
Plaque № 9677 - Walthamstow Windmill - Oak Hill Gardens was laid out in 1912 on the site of the former Walthamstow Windmill. Erected in 1676 on "Tile Kiln Hill" by John Hawkes of Whitechapel, the Mill was demolished in the early 1800's