William Lovely Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

William Hazlitt Blue Plaque - In a house on this site lived William Hazlitt 1829
The Daily Courant Blue Plaque - In a house near this site was published in 1702 The Daily Courant first London daily newspaper
Leyton Orient Football Club Blue Plaque - Leyton Orient Football Club - Established as Glyn Cricket Club in 1881 by former students of Homerton College and named Orient in 1888 after the shipping line. Renamed Clapton Orient in 1898, the O's moved to Brisbane Road in 1937 and the Club changed it's name to Leyton Orient after WWII