Blue Plaque № 9668 Photo

Blue plaque № 9668 - The Cock Tavern. Designed by Hill & Fletcher Architects and erected in 1880. The Coach house and stables were added in 1888. A tavern is first mentioned on this site in 1747

Blue Plaque № 9668 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Blue Plaque № 43738 - The Pastures Demolished 1966. Site of a substantial 17th Century house once the home of William Davis a local benefactor after whom the lane is named. Also the home of Agnes Cotton who named the house and founded the Home of the Good Shepherd in 1879
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  And John Couzin Blue Plaque - In a building on this site W. A. Mozart and his family lodged with barber John Couzin April-August 1764 the first London address on their Grand Tour of Europe
John Lawrence Hammond And Barbara Hammond Blue Plaque - J. L. Hammond and Barbara Hammond social historians lived here 1906-1913