Blue Plaque № 9669 Photo

Blue plaque № 9669 - Woodside School. Locally Listed building. Opened in 1899 with places for 1466 pupils, Woodside was one of thirteen permanent new schools erected by the Walthamstow School Board between 1880 and 1903 to cater for the needs of the vastly increased population of the time

Blue Plaque № 9669 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Cooks Hall Bronze Plaque - Cooks Hall    Was built on this site circa 1500  and rebuilt and enlarged 1674.  In 1764 a fire partially destroyed   the Hall which was again rebuilt   but was totally destroyed by fire in 1771.
Frank Brangwyn Blue Plaque - Sir Frank Brangwyn 1867-1956 artist lived here
Alexander Pope Blue Plaque - Alexander Pope 1688-1744 poet lived in this row Mawson's Buildings 1716-1719