Leyton Orient Football Club Blue Plaque Photo

Leyton Orient Football Club blue plaque - Leyton Orient Football Club - Established as Glyn Cricket Club in 1881 by former students of Homerton College and named Orient in 1888 after the shipping line. Renamed Clapton Orient in 1898, the O's moved to Brisbane Road in 1937 and the Club changed it's name to Leyton Orient after WWII

Leyton Orient Football Club Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Anna Laetitia Barbauld Red Plaque - Anna Laetitia Barbauld   1743-1825   Poet and writer   lived in this house   from 1802 and died here
Texas Legation Yellow Plaque - Texas Legation. In this building was the legation for the ministers from the Republic of Texas to the Court of St. James 1842-1845
Peter Blake, Peter Greenaway, Ken Russell, And Ian Dury Blue Plaque - Peter Blake, Ian Dury, Peter Greenaway & Ken Russell  Erected in 1938 as The South West Essex Technical College Waltham Forest College has contributed to the careers of several notable talents. Musician Ian Dury, filmmakers Peter Greenaway and Ken Russell, attended the Art School where artist Peter Blake was a lecturer.