Blue Plaque № 9678 Photo

Blue plaque № 9678 - The Bull and Crown. Grade II Listed building - Erected in 1899 by Taylor Walker and Company and designed in French Second Empire style. It was built to cater for the vast influx of visitors to the nearby Epping Forest and replaced an earlier 18th century inn

Blue Plaque № 9678 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Slate Plaque № 11684 - The Worshipful  Company of Plumbers    Ordinances 1365  Grant of Arms 1588    Between here and the river once was Chequer Yard  where for centuries stood the hall of the mysterie or  art of the plumbers of London. The first was destroyed  in the great fire of 1666. Rebuilt, it continued in use  until demolished to make way for the railway in 1863    The Company yet flourishes root and branch    In God is all our hope  1983
Thomas Daniell Blue Plaque - Thomas Daniell 1749-1840 topographical artist lived here
Headquarters Of The London Salvage Corps Green Plaque - On this site stood the headquarters of the London Salvage Corps 1907 to 1960