Kew Bridge Pumping Station Grey Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Stone Plaque № 42541 - The Niblett Pegasus used to adorn the entrance to Niblett Hall, constructed in 1932 behind 3 North King's Bench Walk to house lecture halls and meeting rooms. On the Hall's demolition in 1992 the Pegasus was resited here. William Charles Niblett, 1856 - 1920, was called to the bar by the Inner Temple in 1882. In 1915 he gave his Singapore properties to the Inn, funding the construction of Niblett Hall. This plaque was erected in 2004 to perpetuate his memory.
Edward Meryon Green Plaque - Edward Meryon MD FRCP 1807-1880 first described muscular dystrophy lived here 1846-1880
Peter Medawar Blue Plaque - Sir Peter Medawar 1915-1987 pioneer of transplantation immunology lived here