Augustus John Blue Plaque Photo

Augustus John blue plaque - This house was built for Augustus John 1878–1961 painter

Augustus John Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Stanley Unwin Blue Plaque - Sir Stanley Unwin 1884-1968 publisher was born here
Richard Jefferies Blue Plaque - Richard Jefferies 1848-1887 naturalist and writer lived here
Charles Turner And George Stanborough Brown Plaque - This late-Georgian building was called Equestrian Villa, later Belle Vue House. Charles Turner, operator of the coach to London, and sometime proprietor of The Queens Head, lived here from 1822 to 1832. His son-in-law, George Stanborough, coachdriver, lived here until 1863.