Walter Scott And Thomas Blackwell Terracotta Plaque Photo

Walter Scott and Thomas Blackwell terracotta plaque - The Cedars. Gateway of The Cedars, home of Thomas Blackwell (died 1907) giver of Harrow Weald Recreation Ground and benefactor of All Saints Harrow Weald and St Anselms Hatch End Churches. House visited in 1806 by Novelist Sir Walter Scott.

Walter Scott And Thomas Blackwell Terracotta Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Blue Plaque № 43888 - Winns Terrace Erected by Sir T C T Warner as part of the expanding Warner estate. The land was formerly part of the grounds of Water House, previously known as Winns, acquired in 1898 after the death of Edward Lloyd the publisher.
Charles Laughton Multicoloured Plaque - Charles Laughton Actor & Film Director Love Lived Here 1928-1931
John Christopher Smith Blue Plaque - John Christopher Smith Handel's friend and secretary 1712-1763 lived and died here