Brown Plaque № 8582 Photo

Brown plaque № 8582 - These buildings were built as the  Parish Watch House, lock up and fire engine room Engine House built 1821.  Watch House  & lock-up built 1824.

Brown Plaque № 8582 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Cetshwayo Blue Plaque - Cetshwayo c1832-1884 King of the Zulus stayed here in 1882
James Murray Blue Plaque - Sir James A. H. Murray schoolmaster, philologist and editor of the New English Dictionary lived here 1870-1885
Sun Yat-Sen Black Plaque - Sun Yat-Sen 1866-1925 father of the Chinese Republic lived in a house on this site while a political exile from his country