Area of London: (select all / unselect all)

Categories: (select all / unselect all)

No matching directory listings found.

Apparel & Accessories Shops near Garrick Street View All Apparel & Accessories Shops

Bars near Garrick Street View All Bars

Lamb & Flag
Lamb & Flag

33 Rose Street, London, WC2E 9EB

0.03km

Nights out in Style Bars Rose Street Covent Garden

Mr Fogg's Gin Parlour
Mr Fogg's Gin Parlour

1 New Row, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4EA

0.04km

Nights out in Style Bars Music Museums New Row Covent Garden

The Round House
The Round House

1 Garrick Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9BF

0.04km

Nights out in Style Bars Garrick Street Covent Garden

Restaurants near Garrick Street View All Restaurants

Simurgh
Simurgh

17 Garrick Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9BL

0.02km

Garrick Street Eating in Style Restaurants Covent Garden

Murakami
Murakami

63-66 St Martin's Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4JS

0.03km

St Martin's Lane Restaurants Covent Garden Eating in Style Japanese & Sushi Restaurants

McDonald's (St Martins Lane)
McDonald's (St Martins Lane)

68 - 69 St Martin's Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4JS

0.03km

American Restaurants St Martin's Lane Eating in Style Restaurants Covent Garden

Hotels near Garrick Street View All Hotels

Garrick Street, London Map

Blue Plaques in London

Blue Plaque № 6966 - Site of St. Bartholomew by The Exchange, Burnt 1666 rebuilt by Wren, Demolished 1841
Raymond Unwin Blue Plaque - The original designer of Hampstead Garden Suburb Sir Raymond Unwin architect & town planner lived here 1906-1940
William Wilberforce Blue Plaque - William Wilberforce and the Clapham Sect worshipped in this church. Their campaigning resulted in the abolition of slavery in the British Dominions 1833.
Alfred Hitchcock, Michael Balcon, Ivor Novello, Gracie Fields, And 1 Other - The Gainsborough Film Studios 1924-1949    Alfred Hitchcock, Michael Balcon,  Ivor Novello, Gracie Fields,  'The Lady Vanishes', 'The Wicked Lady'  worked and were filmed here
James Mill And John Stuart Mill Blue Plaque - James Mill 1773-1836 John Stuart Mill 1806-1873 philosophers lived here 1814-1831
Plaque № 48781 - Bermondsey Abbey was founded in AD 1089 when King William Rufus granted the manor of Bemondsey to La Carite-sur-Loire,  Clunian monastery. There may have been a monastery here in Saxon times as a document of AD 715 refers to monasteries at Bermondsey and Woking.

View All Blue Plaques in London

Garrick Street in the News

For more news visit the
London news part of our website.