Suffolk Place Apparel & Accessories Shops



Area of London: (select all / unselect all)

Categories: (select all / unselect all)

No matching directory listings found.

Apparel & Accessories Shops near Suffolk Place View All Apparel & Accessories Shops

Bars near Suffolk Place View All Bars

Piccadilly Institute
Piccadilly Institute

The London Pavillion, Greater London, W1J 0DA

0.18km

Nights out in Style Bars Nightclubs Piccadilly Circus

Garrick Arms
Garrick Arms

8-10 Charing Cross Road, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 0HG

0.21km

Nights out in Style Bars Charing Cross Road Covent Garden

Restaurants near Suffolk Place View All Restaurants

Hotels near Suffolk Place View All Hotels

The Royal Trafalgar
The Royal Trafalgar

Whitcomb Street, Trafalgar Square, London, WC2H 7HG

0.09km

Sleeping in Style Hotels Trafalgar Square Eating in Style Restaurants Covent Garden

The Trafalgar Hotel
The Trafalgar Hotel

2 Spring Gardens, St. James's , London, SW1A 2TS

0.1km

Sleeping in Style Hotels Approved Wedding Venues

Every Hotel Piccadilly
Every Hotel Piccadilly

Whitcomb Street , St James's, London, WC2H 7HG

0.15km

Coventry Street Sleeping in Style Hotels

Suffolk Place, London Map

Blue Plaques in London

Blue Plaque № 6966 - Site of St. Bartholomew by The Exchange, Burnt 1666 rebuilt by Wren, Demolished 1841
Raymond Unwin Blue Plaque - The original designer of Hampstead Garden Suburb Sir Raymond Unwin architect & town planner lived here 1906-1940
William Wilberforce Blue Plaque - William Wilberforce and the Clapham Sect worshipped in this church. Their campaigning resulted in the abolition of slavery in the British Dominions 1833.
Alfred Hitchcock, Michael Balcon, Ivor Novello, Gracie Fields, And 1 Other - The Gainsborough Film Studios 1924-1949    Alfred Hitchcock, Michael Balcon,  Ivor Novello, Gracie Fields,  'The Lady Vanishes', 'The Wicked Lady'  worked and were filmed here
James Mill And John Stuart Mill Blue Plaque - James Mill 1773-1836 John Stuart Mill 1806-1873 philosophers lived here 1814-1831
Plaque № 48781 - Bermondsey Abbey was founded in AD 1089 when King William Rufus granted the manor of Bemondsey to La Carite-sur-Loire,  Clunian monastery. There may have been a monastery here in Saxon times as a document of AD 715 refers to monasteries at Bermondsey and Woking.

View All Blue Plaques in London

Suffolk Place in the News

There are currently no related news items to display. For more London news visit the London news part of our website.