Green Plaque № 42568 Photo

Green plaque № 42568 - This building was once known as The National Sporting Club March 1891-October 1929 which under its president Hugh Cecil Lowther the Fifth Earl of Lonsdale and co-founders Arthur 'Peggy' Bettinson and John Fleming became the home of modern glove boxing

Green Plaque № 42568 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Trevor A. Bowen Bronze Plaque - Chairman of the company 1941-1957  Trevor A. Bowen DL JP  1878-1964  who inspired this garden in the sky
Dositey Obradovich White Plaque - Here lived in 1784 Dositey Obradovich 1742-1811 Eminent Serbian man of letters first Minister of Education in Serbia
Harold Laski Blue Plaque - Harold Laski 1893-1950 teacher and political philosopher lived here 1926-1950