Green Plaque № 42568 Photo

Green plaque № 42568 - This building was once known as The National Sporting Club March 1891-October 1929 which under its president Hugh Cecil Lowther the Fifth Earl of Lonsdale and co-founders Arthur 'Peggy' Bettinson and John Fleming became the home of modern glove boxing

Green Plaque № 42568 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Bronze Plaque № 10954 - From near this spot December 19 1606 sailed with 105 adventurers the Susan Constant 100 tons Capt. Christopher Newport. In supreme command the Godspeed, 40 tons Capt Bartholomew Gosnold the Discovery 20 tone Capt. John Ratcliffe. Landed at Cape Henry Virginia April 26 1607 arrived Jamestown Virginia May 13 1607. Where these adventurers founded the first permanent English colony in America under the leadership of the intrepid Capt. John Smith...
George Gascoigne, Thorpe Hall Primary School, Waltham Forest, And Thorpe Hall, London Blue Plaque - Thorpe Hall Primary School. Locally listed building. Erected in 1935 by Walthamstow Borough Council on the site of Thorpe Hall, where the Elizabethan poet and courtier George Gascoigne once lived
Frederick Delius Blue Plaque - Frederick Delius (1862-1934), composer, lived here 1918-1919.