Richard III Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Green Plaque № 42733 - The new river opened 1613 to bring fresh water from Hertfordshire to London
George Gilbert Scott Brown Plaque - Sir George Gilbert Scott 1811-1878 architect lived here
Blue Plaque № 9678 - The Bull and Crown. Grade II Listed building - Erected in 1899 by Taylor Walker and Company and designed in French Second Empire style. It was built to cater for the vast influx of visitors to the nearby Epping Forest and replaced an earlier 18th century inn