Black Plaque № 10396 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Blue Plaque № 43738 - The Pastures Demolished 1966. Site of a substantial 17th Century house once the home of William Davis a local benefactor after whom the lane is named. Also the home of Agnes Cotton who named the house and founded the Home of the Good Shepherd in 1879
Blue Plaque № 6238 - On this site stood Tylers' and Bricklayers' Hall 1538 - 1883
Trevor A. Bowen Bronze Plaque - Chairman of the company 1941-1957  Trevor A. Bowen DL JP  1878-1964  who inspired this garden in the sky