Black Plaque № 10542 Photo

Black plaque № 10542 - On this site stood the Carpenters Company's Technical Institute and Day School 1891-1905

Black Plaque № 10542 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Alexander Fleming Blue Plaque - Sir Alexander Fleming 1881-1955 discoverer of penicillin lived here
Blue Plaque № 5306 - Opposite this tablet a drinking fountain was erected in 1878 in memory of Robert Besley esq. Alderman of this ward and Lord Mayor of London 1869-70. Removed 1934
T. E. Lawrence And Vyvyan Richards Blue Plaque - T. E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) - Until conveyed to the Corporation of London in September 1930, 18 acres of land at the top of Pole Hill was owned by T E Lawrence, the famous soldier, writer and scholar. It was here that he originally intended to erect a house with his friend Vyvyan Richards in which to print fine books including his classic "Seven Pillars of Wisdom". This never came to pass, although until 1922 Richards lived here in a hut called "cloisters"