Blue Plaque № 10579 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Aldermanbury Conduit Blue Plaque - The Aldermanbury Conduit stood in this street providing free water 1471-18th century (plaque not yet erected)
Christopher Wren Grey Plaque - The church of St Dunstan in the East stood on this site from ancient times. Sir Christopher Wren rebuilt the church after the Great Fire of 1666 and the only part of his design which survivies is the tower. The remainder of the church was rebuilt in 1817 and destroyed by enemy action in 1941. This garden was created by the Corporation of London and opened by the RT. Hon. The Lord Mayor Sir Peter Studd. on 21st June 1971.
William Edward Hartpole Lecky Blue Plaque - W. E. H. Lecky (1838-1903), historian and essayist, lived and died here.