Stone Plaque № 11378 Photo

Stone plaque № 11378 - The Memorial Stone of St. Luke's School Millwall was laid on the 11th July 1878

Stone Plaque № 11378 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Black Plaque № 31584 - Fortune Theatre. A 'jewel of a theatre' designed in the art deco style, and completed in 1924 on the site of the ancient Albion Theatre, haunts of actors and writers. This Fortune Theatre was named after the original in the Barbican where Shakespeare performed.
Charles Holden Brown Plaque - Northfields Station  Architect: Charles Holden & Partners, 1932  The first station opened here in 1905, on the District line, but the present building was constructed as part of the 1930's extension of the Piccadilly line that helped fuel the suburban growth of this once rural part of London.  Holden's impressive building takes the form of a single storey plinth, which contains offices and shops, and is faced in black glazed brick.  The tall brick box that forms the ticket hall has a window that
Plaque № 9648 - Essex County Cricket Club moved from Brentwood to Leyton in 1885 and remained here for nearly 50 years. The ground was the scene of the world record opening stand of 555 by Sutcliffe and Holmes in 1932