Plaque № 11603 Photo

plaque № 11603 - Built 1625  The only Strand building to survive the great fire of London

Plaque № 11603 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Simon Worcnzow Stone Plaque - 1744 1832 This road was named after Count Simon Worcnzow Russian Ambassador to the United Kingdom from 1784 to 1806 He lived in Marylebone and on his death in 1832 left a bequest for the poor of the parish The money was used to build St Marylebone Almshouses at the south-west corner of this road
William Pitt, Edward Smith-Stanley, And William Ewart Gladstone Blue Plaque - Here lived three Prime Ministers: William Pitt Earl of Chatham 1708-1778 Edward Geoffrey Stanley Earl of Derby 1799-1869 William Ewart Gladstone 1809-1898
Morell Mackenzie Green Plaque - Sir Morell Mackenzie 1837-1892 founded the world's first hospital for diseases of the throat in a building on this site in 1865