FitzRoy Somerset Black Plaque Photo

FitzRoy Somerset black plaque - Lord Raglan    The Lord Raglan is one of the oldest tavern sites in the City.  The house was originally known as The Bush.    It then became

FitzRoy Somerset Black Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Blue Plaque № 7578 - Erected to commemorate one hundred years of Coulsdon Station, opened October 1 1889 renamed Coulsdon & Cane Hill (Mar. 1896) then Coulsdon East (July 1923) and Coulsdon South (1 Aug. 1923)
Francis Ronalds Green Plaque - Sir Francis Ronalds  1788 - 1873  Meteorologist, inventor  and pioneer of  electric telegraphy  Lived and worked here   1796-1813
Sutton House Black Plaque - Sutton House  This building was given to the National Trust by W.A. Robertson in memory of his brothers Norman Cairns Robertson Captn 2nd Batt. Hampshire Regt. Who died 20th June 1917 at Hanover Germany and of Laurence Grant Robertson 2nd Lieut 2nd Battalion King's Own Scottish Borderers who was killed in action in France during the battle of the Somme in or near Delville Wood 30th July 1916