John Wesley And Charles Wesley Blue Plaque Photo

John Wesley and Charles Wesley blue plaque - West Street Chapel 1700 leased by Methodists 1743-1798. WMHS John and Charles Wesley preached here frequently

John Wesley And Charles Wesley Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Edwards Blue Plaque - Edwards & Son Provision Merchants traded here 1905-1960's
William Henry Perkin Blue Plaque - Sir William H. Perkin (1838-1907) discovered mauveine, the world’s first synthetic dyestuff, in 1856. He and his brother Thomas produced mauveine from a factory on this site in 1857, and later alizarin, thus laying the foundations of the organic chemicals industry. This replaces a centenary plaque unveiled by Sir R Robinson in 1957.
Caroline Chisholm Blue Plaque - Caroline Chisholm 1808-1877 philanthropist 'The Emigrants' Friend' lived here