White Plaque № 12137 Photo

White plaque № 12137 - Hill Garden Shelter. This shelter was built by Lord Leverhulme as part of the Hill Garden and Pergola development (1905 - 25). It was used in conjunction with a tennis court which was located where the pond, built by the London County Council in 1963, now stands.

White Plaque № 12137 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Black Plaque № 40335 - The Waterloo Way   On Sunday 18th June 1815 the Anglo-Dutch army under the command of the Duke of Wellington and the Prussian army led by Field Marshal Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher defeated Napoleon Bonaparte's army at the Battle of Waterloo eight miles south of Brussels in Belgium. This victory was a defining moment in European history.    The official dispatch with the news of the victory was carried to England by the Honourable Major Henry Percy, 14th Light Dragoons, an aide de camp to the D
Marcus Stone Blue Plaque - Marcus Stone 1840-1921 artist lived here 1877-1921
Tony Ray-Jones Green Plaque - Tony Ray-Jones photographer 1941-1972 lived and worked here