National Institute For The Deaf Bronze Plaque Photo

National Institute for the Deaf bronze plaque - This building was opened as the headquarters of the National Institute for the Deaf by His Majesty King George VI when HRH the Duke of York on the 11th day of June 1936.

National Institute For The Deaf Bronze Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Gustav Holst Blue Plaque - Gustav Holst  Composer  1874-1934  lived here  1908-1913
Eduard Suess Blue Plaque - In this house was born Eduard Suess (1831-1914) geologist economist statesman
Marie Stopes Green Plaque - Marie Stopes 1880-1958 opened here the Mothers' Clinic. First of its kind in Britain 1921-1925