St Pancras Railway Station, London Blue Plaque Photo

St Pancras railway station, London blue plaque - St Pancras Station  Built originally by the Derby based Midland Railway Company as its London terminus.  The station was opened in 1868 and is now Grade 1 listed.  Consulting engineer: WH Barlow  Principal contractor: The Butterley Company

St Pancras Railway Station, London Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

James Bronterre O'Brien Green Plaque - James "Bronterre" O'Brien (1805-1864) democrat & chartist lived at 20 Hermes Street near this site 1863-1864
Haakon VII Blue Plaque - King Haakon VII 1872-1957 led the Norwegian government-in-exile here 1940-1945
Ottoline Morrell Blue Plaque - Lady Ottoline Morrell 1873-1938 literary hostess and patron of the arts lived here