Stone Plaque № 32988 Photo

Stone plaque № 32988 - The House Of Twining  was founded on this site in the   year 1706. The building was  destroyed by enemy action on 11th  January 1941 and rebuild in 1952

Stone Plaque № 32988 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Thomas John Barnardo Blue Plaque - THOMAS BARNARDO 1845-1905 Founder of Dr Barnardo’s Homes for children lived here 1875-1879
Frankie Howerd Blue Plaque - Frankie Howerd OBE 1917-1992 lived here 1966-1992
Sax Rohmer Blue Plaque - Arthur Henry Ward Sax Rohmer 1883-1959 creator of Dr Fu Manchu lived here