Charles Algernon Parsons Stone Plaque Photo

Charles Algernon Parsons stone plaque - 1855 - 1931 This Library is dedicated to Sir Charles Parsons scientist and engineer who in the XIX century invented and perfected the compound steam turbine  The memory of the great is enshrined in books

Charles Algernon Parsons Stone Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Robert Donat Blue Plaque - Robert Donat 1905-1958 actor lived here
Blue Plaque № 12760 - The first ever Pizza Express opened here
Robert Dudley And Alienation Office Stone Plaque - In 1577 The Alienation Office was built here by Robert Dudley Earl of Leicester Master of the Office. His building was destroyed in the Great Fire of 1666. It was rebuilt by the Crown in 1668. In 1835 the Office was abolished by the Act 5 and 6 Will. IV. Cap. 82. In 1842 the building was bought from the Crown by the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple. The brick front as been renewed but otherwise this is the building of 1668.