Plaque № 40664 Photo

plaque № 40664 - In memory of the sixteen Belgian refugees and the three British citizens who died on this platform during the air raid of 13 October 1940

Plaque № 40664 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Charles Holden Brown Plaque - Chiswick Park station  Listed as a building of National Significance  Architect: Charles Holden, 1933  The station first opened on 1 July 1879 by the Metroploitan District Railway when the railway was extended from Turnham Green to Ealing Broadway.  The station was originally named 'Acton Green' and was renamed to 'Chiswick Park' on 1 March 1910.  The original station was demolished in 1931 to accommodate the new Piccadilly line tracks, although the Piccadilly line has never served this station,
Wells Coates Blue Plaque - Wells Coates 1895-1958 architect and designer lived here 1936-1956
Christina Rossetti Bronze Plaque - Here lived and died Christina Georgina Rossetti poetess born 1830:died 1894