Charles Holden Brown Plaque Photo

Charles Holden brown plaque - Chiswick Park station  Listed as a building of National Significance  Architect: Charles Holden, 1933  The station first opened on 1 July 1879 by the Metroploitan District Railway when the railway was extended from Turnham Green to Ealing Broadway.  The station was originally named 'Acton Green' and was renamed to 'Chiswick Park' on 1 March 1910.  The original station was demolished in 1931 to accommodate the new Piccadilly line tracks, although the Piccadilly line has never served this station,

Charles Holden Brown Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Marquis Cornwallis, London Blue Plaque - Marquis Cornwallis Pub trading here since 1806
John Constable Blue Plaque - John Constable (1776-1837) painter lived here
Roger Fenton Blue Plaque - Roger Fenton 1819-1869 photographer lived here