Charles Holden Brown Plaque Photo

Charles Holden brown plaque - Sudbury Town station   Listed building of National Significance   Architect: Adams, Holden & Pearson Partners, 1932  The original station opened on 28 June 1903 on the Metropolitan District Railway extension from Ealing Common to South Harrow.  It was rebuilt in preparation of the transfer of services to the Piccadilly line on 4 July 1932.  Sudbury Town seen as one of the seminal works of the architect Charles Holden and as such it set many of the elements for the other Underground stations he w

Charles Holden Brown Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Tyburn Tree Green Plaque - 105 Catholic martyrs lost their lives at the Tyburn Gallows near this site 1535-1681
R. M. Ballantyne Blue Plaque - R. M. Ballantyne 1825-1894 author of books for boys lived here
Moses Montefiore Blue Plaque - Sir Moses Montefiore 1784-1885 philanthropist and Jewish leader lived here for sixty years