Blue Plaque № 41375 Photo

Blue plaque № 41375 - Edwardes Square 1811-1820   Partly built by a Frenchman, falsely rumoured to be an agent of Napoleon, derived its name from William Edwardes, 2nd Lord Kensington who then owned the land which was part of the Holland House Estate. An Act of Parliament was passed in 1819 for the maintenance of this late Georgian square

Blue Plaque № 41375 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Terracotta Plaque № 9994 - Letchford House. 16th Century Farmhouse, later the probable home of physician John Letchford, died 1666. Called Hatch End Farm in 19th Century. Sometime home of Harrow Central MP, Frank Bishop.
Walter Greaves Blue Plaque - Walter Greaves 1846-1930 artist lived here 1855-1897
William Butler Yeats Blue Plaque - William Butler Yeats 1865-1939 Irish poet and dramatist lived here